1. In Helensburgh NSW on “Clearing Of Land And...” at Lot 2 Wagonga Road, Helensburgh NSW 2508:

Alan Bond commented

I object to this expansion for the points given below:

1. It is now realised that the bus company obviously not only needs a bigger area, but that the area it is now presently located in, is within the Hacking River Catchment.

2. Expansion of the present site runs contradictory to this proven environmentally sensitive area.

3. The bus company needs to be actually re-located to a less environmentally sensitive area that is certainly not within the proven Hacking River Catchment area.

4. Even if the bus terminal can't be re-located, the actual site should not be expanded.

5. Expansion leads to the more chance of chemical/petrol spills into the sensitive environment particularly since it is not far away from one of the tributaries, Herbert Creek which is to the east and downhill from the bus company site.

Andrew Giertler commented

Building another mosque in the area will cause larger influx of Muslims which I object. I do not want to live in a Muslim hub and do not want to be forced to move after 30 years of residing in Endeavour Hills.

Allan Conry commented

I strongly object to any mosque being built at 365-367 Belgrave - Hallam Road. I believe that this mosque would be incompatible to the existing semi rural setting that has attracted so many people to the area. Under the Casey Planning Scheme Cl.22 the Casey foothills requires visual qualities that will contribute to a positive image of the municipality as a desired place to live. I firmly believe that some of the stunning views of which the Planning Scheme refers to will be forever lost by this type of development and thus devalue all of the nearby properties. As a resident who travels past this site often I dread to think what our area will become if this is allowed to be built.

Anna Lebrasse commented

I object to another mosque being built 365-367 Belgrave Hallam Road as there is already a mosque further down the road. There is no point of another establishment like this being built in Narre Warren. The reason I moved to Casey is due to it's cultural diversity. I'm afraid that by building more mosque's this will now become a Muslim Hub.

5. In Leichhardt NSW on “Demolition of rear portion...” at 80 Edith Street Leichhardt NSW 2040:

kerry commented

the application is the for the final occupation certificate

Stacey Hillebrand commented

I object to the above mention mosque being built in this area as it will cause more traffic and conjestion on the already busy road.
    I have seen the amount of cars that attend these mosques and the illegal manner they park as there is never enough parking space on site.

Marc commented

I strongly object to an additional Mosque being built in this area, already being one on the Hallam/Belgrave road and traffic at times is ridiculous, no need for more.

Building this Muslim only area does nothing to being our 2 coltures together it just draws a line in the sand as says "your community here and yours over there"

So please consider the residents whom have been in the area for decades and reject this approval for a Mosque.
    delivered to the planning authorityreport comment

8. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Robyn commented

I would like to strongly object to the proposed mosque on Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North. I am a fairly new resident to the area (4 years). But within that 4 years there has been a gradual decline in the appeal to this area, due to safety, crime and traffic concerns. We have all seen the incidents on the news in the area involving police attacks and increase in crime, and that's only what makes the news! The traffic is getting ridiculous outside the current mosque location only 5 kms away, with a poor choice of location made there, why would you create hazard at the other end of the same road.....this makes no sense! That area and section of road is gridlock during peak and school hours. A residential area surrounded by homes and schools is not the place for such a development.

Aimee Jones commented

I strongly object, as this will bring an established community down. There is already one just 5 minutes away. That is sufficient enough for the minority (1%) that they are.

10. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Lee Kascha commented

I object to this mosque being built as there is already one within 5 minutes of this proposed site. Not only are we allowing the segregation of the australian population by building more places of worship but we are furthering the oppression that placed over women involved in the muslim faith.

The year is 2016, surely we have progressed beyond 'gods and martyrs'? We need less primitive faiths on this planet, let alone hallam? If anybody in hallam needs approval by the council it should be the last remaining farmers that need dams and such.

please dont follow blindly but work to better our future in this great nation by UNITING the people.

11. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

shane pendlebury commented

I object to the planning application. I am very concerned with the way Casey Council has handled this in a secretive manner, just like when they cut down the pine trees in Webb st Narre Warren, quite some years ago at 6.00am before anything could be down. like allowing the Demolishing of Brechin homestead one of the oldest houses in Narre Warren just in behind McDonalds Narre Warren. they don't listen, to the voters just the money under the tables in my opinion. and lets hold them accountable to any traffic accidents. lets send the Council members over to over country's and see how far they get trying to build things. why not allow empty Factories in Doveton - Dandenong to be used. I have lived in Narre Warren over 50 years, and I wish my \Dad was still here he would give the Council a run for their money on this issue, just like many years ago those still around know what I mean.

12. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Paul commented

Re: Application Reference: PlnA00679/14

I am opposed to the proposed mosque for a number of reasons.

My family was attracted to Narre Warren North largely because of its spacious rural surroundings and family friendly, relaxed community. A mosque of this nature does not fit in with the community ideals.

I am already affected by the traffic congestion, illegal parking and sometimes large intimidating groups of worshipers caused by the mosque at 135-137 Belgrave Hallam Road. I am quite disillusioned by the actions (or lack of) from Casey Council. Despite the rejection of a request from the mosque to increase their numbers they still regularly exceed their limit and it appears there is little being done to enforce regulations or overcome the problem. It concerns me as to what may happen if there is another mosque located so closely.

Surely there are already enough mosque facilities in the City of Casey for our ratepayers. It doesn't make sense to be enticing people from further afield when there is absolutely no benefit for the local community. Usually when a municipality wants to entice visitors, there is a benefit to all, for example tourism dollars, additional jobs etc not just traffic congestion, a building which is not in keeping with the surrounding environment and the threat of intimidation.

13. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Micheal Richardson commented

I strongly object to an additional Mosque being built in this area, already being one on the Hallam/Belgrave road and traffic at times is ridiculous, no need for more Mosques where residents have invested so much time in these homes to create such a beautiful environment only to be spoilt with that of an ugly Mosque and its surrounding buildings, enough is enough.
    I for one would consider moving away from the City of Casey if this were to go ahead.

14. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Craig Wilson commented

I object to the above mentioned mosque being built as it it will increase congestion and decrease the house/land values, I have concerns that some of the individuals from the muslim community will be aggressive towards residents that are non muslim.

15. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Kaylene O'Brien commented

I object to the planning application, of a second mosque, due to the influx of noise and traffic that will come every single day. And not only every single day, but 5 times a day. I do not see in the planning application any where, that a social impact study has been carried out.

16. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Geoff Seddon commented

I wish to lodge my disapproval against the new mosque that is proposed at 365-367 Belgrave - Hallam Rd. As there is already a Mosque at the other end I don't see the need to have two in such close proximity. Also there will only be more traffic chaos if another at the other end

17. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Jodie Donaldson commented

I object to another Mosque being built on Hallam Belgrave Road due to traffic congestion, noise pollution and the devaluation of our homes. I am very concerned with the way Casey Council has handled this in a secretive manner. As a rate payer living in this area I feel I should have been notified by Council about the proposed plan of this monstrosity either by mail or email and not through social media. Does this mean that we don't get a say in what is developed in our area and Council can approve whatever they like without informing us? I hope future proposals are bought forward to the people of this Council so we actually get a say what is happening in our neighborhood.

18. In Kings Meadows TAS on “Visitor Accommodation -...” at 27 Eurella Street Kings Meadows TAS 7249:

Gaynor Dillon commented

As a neighbour who resides at 25 Eurella St. I was unware of the application being posted as I was holidaying on the mainland, I would like to say firstly I am pleased this has been bought to the councils notice as this property has been operating as a visitor accomadation for the past 81/2 years, during that time we have experienced some problems with noisy guests and arriving at all hours of the night, as this is a very quiet neighbourhood the intrusion is a bit hard to handle at times.

19. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Jodie Donaldson commented

20. In Narre Warren North VIC on “Use and Development of a...” at 365-367 Belgrave-Hallam Road, Narre Warren North, VIC:

Steven Huber commented

Re: Application Reference: PlnA00679/14

I object to having another Mosque being built at 365-367 Belgrave Hallam Road. Why do we need another Mosque on the other end of the same Road?
    Already having to endure living within 400 metres of the Mosque at 135-137 Belgrave Hallam Road with its traffic and parking problems especially on Fridays, there will be no escape from the influx of worshippers from all over Melbourne creating total havoc at both Belgrave Hallam Road junctions.

I also object to being forced to be able see both Mosques from my abode, totally spoiling the view of beautiful foot hills of Lysterfield, as the view is already spoiled in the other direction with the original Mosque. Having already suffered the devaluation of the area at one end of Belgrave Hallam Road why is it necessary to now devalue the other end of Belgrave Hallam Road with another unsightly Mosque and generating noise pollution, traffic pollution and the likes in a currently, environmentally conservative area.

I hereby wish to OBJECT to the Permit application and proposal for a Mosque and Islamic School in Narre Warren North plus all future applications, proposals and expansions due to the concerns listed above.

21. In Kirrawee NSW on “Demolition of 3 dwellings...” at 12 Fauna Pl Kirrawee 2232:

Warren Price commented

Has anyone from the planning division of Sutherland Council actually visited Fauna Place to consider the nightmare congestion that this could produce?
    If the proposed development on the corner of President and Acacia is not enough, with the impending chaos at that intersection for traffic from the South.
    We will see impossible traffic problems like the area has never had, and it will be irreversible!

22. In Burnett Heads QLD on “Reconfiguring a Lot (One...” at 70-80 Shelley St, Burnett Heads, QLD, Australia:

Heath Greville commented

I feel that the development would have a detrimental effect to the local area, please correct me if I am wrong, but I was lead to believe that the councils long term plan for all the five acre plots in the proposed area where to be limited to one shed and one dwelling per plot.

Firstly I see no need for the council to back track on this stance, the Burnett Heads community would not gain from turning the foreshore into another monstrosity the likes of which has been allowed to occur (and ruin) along the Bargara foreshore.

Secondly, I feel that by allowing such developments in this area it would impact on the appeal and future sustainability of tourism, on what is one of the regions biggest draw cards, Mon Repos. By allowing housing estates so close to this local treasure would surley ruin what is currently an amazing walking route. The coucil should be commended for the turtle trail, but by allowing this development it would ruin the appeal of part of the trail to visitors.

Thirdly, any estate built in the area would have an effect to the locally created light pollution, regardless of best intentions and meeting of regulatory planning to cut light pollution, the existence of a housing estate over a single dwelling would surley have a detrimental effect on the local native wildlife.

23. In Monbulk VIC on “Multi dwelling and/or...” at 93-95 Main Road, Monbulk VIC 3793:

Amy Walsh commented

This appears to be another proposal for inappropriate development in the area.

In addition to concerns raised around a service station being built in a residential area, and the negative traffic implications, there is considerable environmental concern, given the site slopes down to Emerald Creek, ~1.3km down-gradient.

Please do not support development that threatens the health of the area (remember Amendment C146 was knocked on the head for the similar reasons).

It simply is not worth risking land and water contamination, which is virtually inevitable over time with this type of commercial operation.

Additionally, it is reasonable to expect that a service station will simply offer uncompetitive, over-priced fuel like others in the area, which is not in anybody's interest.

24. In Epping NSW on “Residential - New Multi...” at 30 Pembroke Street Epping NSW 2121 Australia:

JoAnne Page commented

Comment on 30 Pembroke Street DA Application.
    1. Parking - there is only provision for 62 resident parking spaces, but there are 66 units. The Council has approved a significant number of high density new buildings in this and Essex street. Pembroke and Essex streets are already fully parked out 24/7. Most residents now have multiple cars (up to 3) per unit. Evidence of this can easily be viewed by the parking in all of the current blocks in these streets. There is also a pattern in this area of a higher number of occupants per unit than bedrooms which increases the number of cars needed.
    I note the higher number of 1 bedroom units in the plan. Again, the pattern of occupants in the area for such flats is to house multiple students - most of whom own cars, as evidenced by the parking usage at MQ University.

2. Car access to block.
    With the new Epping traffic flow changes planned, Essex street will become a bottleneck for traffic accessing Epping Road. This will significantly affect the traffic flow on Pembroke Street which is high use for buses, and school traffic from Norfolk street. Bad traffic flow in Pembroke street already affects traffic trying to turn right off Epping Road into Pembroke Street. Pembroke street is a narrow street and there are multiple new multi-buildings underway. The positioning of the parking gates needs to provide sufficient off-street access while waiting for gates to open - a separate access lane would be ideal in such a high use area.
    3. I note the planning rules are for 5 storeys. The Acoustic report describes the building as 2 x 6 storeys.
    The acoustic report also notes a timber frame construction. I would urge the council to insist on timber frames. We have experienced a building with steel frames and they have significantly different acoustic effects with a marked increase in sound carrying between floors.

25. In Bronte NSW on “Alterations and additions...” at 30 Dickson Street Bronte NSW 2024:

Rita Sherwood commented

We live at 34 Dickson Street, Bronte but did not get any letter advising us of this development to submit any objection.

26. In East Toowoomba QLD on “Reconfigure 1 into 2 Lots” at 20 Sir Street East Toowoomba QLD 4350:

Doc Bell commented

I couldn't agree more, I am sick and tired of this style of development degrading our lifestyles, degrading our property values and making our suburbs UGLY! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
    As ratepayers we deserve protection from this style of unnecessary and greedy development.
    We are denied the right to object to these unwanted developments in low-medium density areas which is a sorry state of affairs...FIX IT TCC!

27. In QLD on “Road Works, Stormwater,...” at Greenbank Military Camp 1028 Johnson Road Greenbank QLD 4124:

Jane Citizen commented

The siren would be to indicate that firing was to begin (I've noticed gun fire mostly on Friday and Saturday nights) I believe the helicopter that flies with no lights is PolAir (Police helicopter) We have lots of hoons in the Carole Park industrial area & Ellen Grove residential area. I see/hear the helicopter often, particularly of a weekend. Or alternatively PolAir could be investigating reports of gun fire, which of course, would be the Barracks.

28. In Helensburgh NSW on “Clearing Of Land And...” at Lot 2 Wagonga Road, Helensburgh NSW 2508:

Nat Watson commented

The bushland there is a very important part of the wildlife corridor connecting the Royal National Park to Kelly Falls / and the Garrawarra extension.

29. In Burnett Heads QLD on “Reconfiguring a Lot (One...” at 70-80 Shelley St, Burnett Heads, QLD, Australia:

Fergus Hogg commented

We have lived here 27 years and are all for development, but there is an abundance of vacant land in the area so there is no justification on need.
    A large part of the areas charm is the larger 5 acre blocks on the front that at the time the then Port authority assured residents would remain that if given approval for the subdivision of the then 60 odd acres they sold off. I understand times change, but again there is no need for more lots to be made available, this is purely speculative development done for financial gain.
    Also that location is quite busy with schoolkids walking and riding to the park opposite, school, beach etc. There are no footpaths!
    Revisit it in 5-10 years when perhaps demand will justify it but certainly not now.

30. In Cherrybrook NSW on “Land Modification - Removal...” at 59-61 Macquarie Drive Cherrybrook NSW 2126 Australia:

Ysolda Eckhardt commented

Dear Sirs,

Why is the reason that you are cutting so many trees in one place?