203 Marsden Road Carlingford NSW 2118

Building Certificate - Building certificate required for part of the building. Additional concrete hardstand paving

External link Read more information

We found this application for you on the planning authority's website 6 months ago. It was received by them 1 day earlier.

(Source: Parramatta City Council, reference BC/106/2019)


Have your say by adding your own comment.

  1. Liz ASHARD commented

    This Church is a landmark in the area and as far as I am aware is Heritage listed. How then is it possible for the application by Developers to destroy this heritage building was allowed? It is is not acceptable to destroy part of our heritage, please explain.

  2. Ysolda Eckhardt commented

    So...money and developers are more powerful rhan heritage? I think someone has to answer this...we are waiting.

  3. Judi Seward commented

    People need to actually read the work that is being done. It’s adding a concrete area, NOT demolishing the church.
    Additional hard stand paving.

  4. Liz Ashard commented

    I have just found out that this church was designed by the famous FRANCIS GREENWAY. Therefore it is imperative that this church be saved from demolition as it is highly significant to Australia not just NSW's beginnings. How on earth did Council allow this atrocity to occur? Please explain how a highly important heritage listed building be given the OK for Developers to demolish. I thought being Heritage listed meant that a building was safe from destruction. Council please explain how this has occurred?

  5. Teresa commented

    In reply to Liz Ashard:
    Because so many decisions by local councils seem odd, I asked a third party the best course of action.

    They said:
    "You should contact the local council to explain the problem and the outcome you want. If you are unable to resolve your issue by speaking with them, put your complaint in writing – that way the council is clearly aware of the problem and what you want, and you have a record of your contact.

    If you are unable to resolve your dispute with the local council, you can contact the NSW Ombudsman. The NSW Ombudsman handles complaints about NSW government departments and agencies, public universities and police conduct, and can try to resolve a dispute if you have been unable to resolve it with the government department directly. "

  6. Matt Mushalik commented

    Council decisions are not odd. They are systemic. Lenient by higher order

  1. Have you made a donation or gift to a Councillor or Council employee? You may need to disclose this.

  2. Please use your real full name if possible.

  1. We never display your street address. Why do you need my address?

This week

Find PlanningAlerts useful?

This independent project is run by a local charity, the OpenAustralia Foundation. PlanningAlerts is powered by small, tax-deductible donations from the people who use it to stay informed about changes to their local area. If you find it useful, chip in to support PlanningAlerts.

Back PlanningAlerts