Recent applications within the last 2 months
- 13 Potts Street Logan Village QLD 42071 day ago
- 466-486 Johnson Road Forestdale QLD 41181 day ago
Replacement of Septic Trenches
- 36 Hill End Avenue Hillcrest QLD 41181 day ago
- 7 Torville Road Underwood QLD 41191 day ago
- 25 Slate Court Logan Reserve QLD 41331 day ago
- 6 Brockmia Close Underwood QLD 41191 day ago
- 109-111 William Humphreys Drive Mundoolun QLD 42851 day ago
Domestic Dwelling - HSTP
- 16 Riverstone Avenue Logan Reserve QLD 41331 day ago
- 27 Algia Crescent Underwood QLD 41191 day ago
- Trinder Park Rest Home 10 Laurel Street Woodridge QLD 41141 day ago
Extension to Existing Retirement Village
- 77 Lehmans Road Beenleigh QLD 42071 day ago
Carport (Reduced Road Boundary Clearance) (Size Relaxation)
- 21 Tristania Street Cornubia QLD 41301 day ago
Request to Change (Design Plans associated with Reconfiguring of a Lot)
- 48-52 Cerina Circuit Jimboomba QLD 42801 day ago
Civil works (in association with MCUC/144/2014)
- 123-155 Hein Road Buccan QLD 42071 day ago
Earthworks (Site Area 5001m2 or more)
- 76 Logan Street Beenleigh QLD 42071 day ago
Landscape Operational Works Assessment - Relates to: MCUC/460/2009
- 916-944 Greenbank Road North Maclean QLD 42801 day ago
Electrical Design Plans
- 159-161 Chatswood Road Daisy Hill QLD 41271 day ago
1 into 2 Lot & 2x Dual Occupancy
- 40-40D Darlinghurst Road Potts Point NSW 20111 day ago
Section 96(2) application to amend condition 3(a) to alter the base trading hours of the licensed restaurant within tenancy B to between 7:00am and 2:00am Monday to Sunday inclusive. Amend condition 3(b) to allow extended trading hours between 7:00am - 4:00am Friday to Sunday for a trial period of 2 years. The hours of 7:00am - 11.00pm Mondays to Saturday inclusive and 7:00am - 10:00pm Sunday are already approved on a permanent basis.
- 124 Redfern Street Redfern NSW 20161 day ago
Use of terrace house as commercial offices and associated alterations. Proposed office hours are 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday.
- 1 Wood Street Forest Lodge NSW 20371 day ago
Alterations and additions to existing 2 storey dwelling. Works include first floor rear addition, ground floor extension to rear wing, internal alterations, new window and door to front elevation, landscaping and new front fence and retaining wall.
- 11 John Street Waterloo NSW 20171 day ago
Alterations to the existing dwelling including extending the dwelling towards the rear boundary by 1m and extending the dwelling to the side boundaries at ground floor level, raising the roof of the ground floor portion at the rear, rendering and painting the front of the dwelling, demolishing the front fence and replacing with wrought iron fence, increasing the width of the balcony doors at first floor level, increasing the size of the rear window at first floor level, internal reconfiguration of the dwelling and removal of fireplaces, installation of solar panels to the rear of the dwelling
- 114-120 Liverpool Street Sydney NSW 20001 day ago
S96(2) modification of consent to continue the trial trading hours of the licensed karaoke venue located on Level 2, from 10.00am - 2.00am the following day, Mondays to Sundays inclusive. The hours of 10.00am - 12.00midnight, Mondays to Sundays inclusive are already approved on a permanent basis. The premises have a capacity for 100 patrons.
- 31 Albert Street Redfern NSW 20161 day ago
Installation of voltaic solar panels on the northern side of the main roof facing Albert Street.
- 1-3 Swanson Street Erskineville NSW 20431 day ago
S92(2) Modification of consent to Footway Usage Application associated with licensed premises known as the "Rose of Australia Hotel" D/2014/157. Proposed changes are to allow space for 27 chairs and 7 tables, 16 stools located at 4 free-standing mobile bench units and 12 seats on bench style seating.
- 60 Hay Street Haymarket NSW 20001 day ago
Section 93 (2) modification of consent for the intallations of external sifn on the Sydney Entertainment Centre. Proposed changes are the positioning of sign to be placed on the north eastern corner of the building.
- 84-86 Mary Street Surry Hills NSW 20101 day ago
Internal alterations to Level 1 of building to reconfigure and create new rooms.
- 702-730 Harris Street Ultimo NSW 20071 day ago
Erection of 2 illuminated signs to the east and west elevations of the building.
- 438 Bourke Street Surry Hills NSW 20101 day ago
Alterations and additions to dwelling house including reinstating facade to original features, new rear first floor outdoor terrace, replacing part of existing roof and internal alterations to the dwelling house.
- 69-81 Foveaux Street Surry Hills NSW 20101 day ago
Section 96(2) modification of approved mixed use development (Legion Cabs site) to increase floor space by 650sqm and add a supermarket on the ground and upper basement level operating 7.00am to 10.00pm, Monday to Sunday. A third basement level, 4 additional car spaces and changes to ground floor glazing are also proposed.
- 133-145 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 20001 day ago
Section 96(2) Changes to proposed building materials and deletion of condition (2) Addition of new sign on the south east frontage of the cafe Amendment of condition (1) to reference new drawings that reflect the above changes.